The health and safety of our employees and clients is of the upmost importance to Elite Document Solutions. We are actively monitoring the Coronavirus situation and are taking sensible precautions to make sure everybody is protected as much as we possibly can. Elite Document Solutions will continue to remain open and available to support you. Proactively, we have implemented the following procedures internally:
- Anybody entering the office must use Antibacterial Hand Gel.
- All contact physically between staff has been banned in the offices
- Anybody who experiences any signs of the illness must leave the office and observe a period of 7days self-isolation in correlation with the current governmental advice.
- All staff have been issues with their own bottle of Antibacterial hand-gel and have been advised to used the gel frequently.
- Staff have been advised to wipe all computer equipment with anti-bacterial wipes daily.
Starting from 16th March we have ceased customer visits for all members of staff until 1st April when we will review the situation again. We will be advising customers that have site visits booked of this news and attempting to either re-book appointments or change to video conferencing.
Support is currently continuing to function as normal from our offices. Should the situation change and there is a need for us to close the offices support will continue to function as a remote working service. When this happens we ask if all customer can log support calls using our website (www.elite-ds.co.uk) or support email address (email@example.com). We will continue to offer a limited phone support service through the regular support line however the wait times may be slightly longer than usual.
We would also like to take this opportunity to thank all our clients for their continued support.