Do you consider yourself a real all-rounder, a consulting talent with a love for great technology and the desire to help customers and partners succeed?
As a Solutions Architect, you will accompany our customers on the path to implementing DocuWare. You will be responsible for the conduct of process analyses, the configuration of our software solution, and, last but not least, training and consulting the end users.
- Analyze and document the current business processes at the customer’s site
- Design a customized overall concept for implementing DocuWare
- Implement the software at the customer’s site and ensure smooth installation and configuration
- Pass on your extensive practical experience and know-how to partners, administrators, users and colleagues within training courses
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a consultant, IT consultant or project manager
- You have already been able to successfully demonstrate your excellent process analysis and problem-solving skills during the development of solution concepts
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows client and server operating systems, as well as databases (MS-SQL, Oracle, MySQL) and Microsoft IIS
- You are characterized by a high level of service orientation and enjoy personal customer contact
To apply for this position, contact us and submit your CV