We are pleased to announce that Elite Document Solutions Ltd has now achieved Cyber Essentials Certification!
Keeping our clients and our own data secure has always been a priority. This achievement provides assurance to our current and future clients that Elite take a proactive approach to all data against the growing cyber threats.
The Cyber Essentials scheme is backed by the UK Government and supported by the Federation of Small Businesses and the CBI. The UK Government requires all suppliers bidding for contracts involving the handling of certain sensitive and personal data to be certified against the Cyber Essentials Scheme.
Cyber Essentials concentrates on five key areas:
- Securing connectivity to the internet through appropriate management of boundary firewalls and internet gateways
- The secure configuration of software and devices used within the business
- Strong access control to data and services
- Suitable processes and mechanisms for protecting against viruses and other malware
- Effective patch management to ensure devices and software are up to date
By displaying our Cyber Essentials Certification we are letting you know that:
- We have put measures in place to protect our own organisation and our clients
- We take cyber security seriously and meet a Government-endorsed standard
For more information on Cyber Essentials please click here: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/cyber-essentials-scheme-overview